In my eCouse, I’ll take you through the essential features of 3D modeling and teach you how to model complicated 3D objects. By the end of this course, you’ll have a strong foundation in the software that will allow you to continue in other areas of animation, visual effects and gaming. In this course, you learn how to create 3D models in MakeHuman and Blender3D. Building detailed 3D Characters can be difficult and time consuming. The higher the poly, the harder it is to make a model look good. MakeHuman and Blender take this problem head-on. These powerful programs make it easy to design characters.
- Design 3D characters in MakeHuman.
- Build art assets in Blender.
- Use Blender and navigate its interface.
- Import art models into Unity®.
- Use MakeHuman and navigate its interface.
- To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: MakeHuman, Blender, and Unity®.
- MakeHuman, Blender, and Unity® are free to download. Please download and install the programs before purchasing this course.
- This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use MakeHuman, Blender, and Unity® on a PC.
- Anyone who wants to learn MakeHuman, Blender, or Unity®.
- Anyone who wants to learn game design.
- Anyone who wants to design 3D characters digitally.
- This course is targeted towards complete beginners.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 mins each class
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 137
- Assessments Yes