In this course you will learn how to use the extremely powerful Adobe After Effects to create a sketch watercolor story slideshow like the one in the promo video. I will walk you through the motion graphics process starting from preparing your paint elements till we reach the final details and finally exporting your project. You also will learn about some interesting effects such as roughen edges, turbulent displace, cartoon in addition to using 3D Camera, and much more. You will also get the project file and paint elements to work along with.
- LEARN the techniques which you could then build on and create your own watercolor slideshows style using Adobe After Effects .
- CREATE sketch watercolor story (Videos/Photos) slideshow using Adobe After Effects .
- GET the After Effects project file and paint elements to work
- A running / trial version of Adobe After Effects ( not older than CS3 )
- It’s recommended to be familiar with Adobe After Effects Layout, Keyframing and the five basic transforms
- This course is for intermediate users of Adobe After Effects
- Anyone who make videos (whether it’s a project or business) and interested to know about and add some nice motion typography
- Even if you have never touched After Effects, you will learn all you need to get started with Kinetic Typography in Adobe After Effects.
- Beginners and anyone who wants to enter the field of Motion Graphics
- Students, aspiring video editing, graphic artists, etc. who have not done Kinetic Typography before, but want to add to their skill set for professional reasons or as hobby, please take this course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 min for each class
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 173
- Assessments Yes