I this course learn how to create and animate 2D game characters in Blender. In this course for intermediate users, you get outlines of a solid, step-by-step workflow for building, mapping and animating appealing game characters that perform well and work effectively in a game engine. See how to model precisely from imported reference images to make an interesting character. Learn how to unwrap and texture character models using Blender’s powerful mapping tool-set. Then explore how to rig and configure your character, complete with Inverse Kinematics, to create realistic motion. And then animate a walk cycle for your character, which can be repeated seamlessly. Finally, see how to import your character for performance in-game. By the end of this course you’ll understand a flexible and powerful workflow for making 2D characters that bring your games to life.
- Learn how to model and texture map 2D Characters
- Learn how to animate a walk cycle
- Learn how to import and use 2D Characters for games
- Access to Blender
- Unity 5
- Students, Hobbyists, Professionals, and generally Blender and Unity users seeking to create games.
- This course is not intended for for Blender beginners
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 264
- Assessments Yes