This course guides you in the process of brainstorming, sketching, and designing logos after meeting with a client. You will also learn about logo design creative briefs and contracting, as well as the importance of creating a logo design portfolio. With this course you can start building your portfolio and client list. Design your own logos for your brand or for others. Apply relevant color, typography, and design principles to create an awe-inspiring and distinct logo design portfolio.
- Describe the qualities of effective logo design
- Brainstorm logo designs using freewriting, mindmapping, and word association
- Sketch logo designs using pen/pencil and paper
- Apply logo design principles
- Produce quality logo designs
- Write logo design creative briefs
- Implement what a logo design client wants in a logo design
- Find work in logo design by creating a portfolio
- Students will need pen/pencil and paper for sketching part of the course, and they will need a copy of Adobe Illustrator for the logo design production part of the course. Creative Cloud version is preferred, but previous versions should work for most lessons.
- Students who want to learn about logo design and Adobe Illustrator should take this course.
- Students who want to produce quality logos by applying effective design principles and best practices should take this course.
- This course is meant for people who want to design logos and get paid for it.
- This course is intended for people who want to establish or expand their logo design skills.
- This course is NOT meant for logo designers who are already experts in logo design and Illustrator.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 min for each class
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 281
- Assessments Yes